Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC, also called General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”), we inform you that the personal data you voluntarily make available to BOS Srl (hereinafter, also, the “Company” or “BOS”) will be processed in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and, in any case, the principles of confidentiality which inspire the Company’s activity.
Categories of data
BOS will process the following categories of data you provide:
- Personal data: name, surname, date of birth;
- Contact details: residence or domicile address and contact details (telephone, email address);
- Data relating to the professional position;
- IP address.
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Registration to this “Form”;
- fulfilments related to legal obligations to which the Company is subject;
- preparation of studies and statistical and market research;
- the organization of events and meetings, including promotional ones, as well as meetings with other sector operators and / or exhibitors by making your data available to the latter;
- sending information and promotional communications, advertising material also relating to the following editions of the exhibition, offers of goods and services by post, internet, telephone, e-mail, MMS, SMS from Italy or abroad (including from countries outside the European Union) by the Company or by physical or legal entities that collaborate in the Company’s commercial activities, by companies specialized in telemarketing, by parent companies, subsidiaries and / or associates of the Tecniche Nuove Group, which BOS Srl is part of
Provision of data. Consequences in case of failure to provide
Your refusal and / or the provision of incorrect and / or incomplete information would result in:
- the inability to register on this “Form” and therefore the inability to use the services for which it was provided;
- the mismatch of the results of the processing of personal data with the obligations imposed by current legislation, including – where applicable – the tax law.
- Otherwise, with reference to the purposes highlighted in points c) and d) of the previous article 2, the provision of data is optional and failure to provide data will have the sole consequence of the impossibility for the Company to send communications relating to the sale of services similar to those purchased, process statistics and carry out research activities, as well as send communications for promotional and advertising purposes.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic and / or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The shareholders, the members of the board of directors or other administrative body and, in any case, the Data Protection Officer, the external Managers and / or the Data Processors and / or the Officers designated by BOS in the exercise of their functions may become aware of your personal data.
Your personal data may be disclosed to any persons who provide BOS with services that are instrumental to the purposes indicated above, such as, by way of example, parent companies, subsidiaries, investee companies and / or associates; subjects, bodies and / or companies that manage and / or participate in the management and / or maintenance of the websites and electronic and / or telematic tools used by us.
Your personal data may possibly be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union where the Company may pursue its own interests.
The transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to the cases in which this is guaranteed by the Commission Adequacy Decisions, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 or 47 or 49 of the GDPR.
Data storage time
Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the same purposes for which they are processed.
We inform you that at any time, with regard to your data, you may exercise the rights provided within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 7 and 15-22 of the GDPR.
To exercise these rights, described below, please contact the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org; suitable feedback will be provided to this request without delay within 30 (thirty) days.
In detail, the interested party has the right to:
- revoke the consent previously given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation;
- ask the Data Controller for access, rectification or cancellation (so-called “right to be forgotten”) of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
- obtain data portability;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of Personal Data if it believes that its rights have been infringed.
Owner, Managers and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of personal data is BOS S.r.l., in the person of the pro tempore President, with headquarters in Bologna, Via Maserati n. 16.
The updated list of data processors is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller and can be requested by writing to the address email@example.com.
This information will be subject to updates. BOS S.r.l. therefore invites users who intend to know how the personal data collected by BOS S.r.l. to periodically visit this page.